1.Blue Chip Conglomerate
To build strength across the management team that would filter through and across the organisations’ businesses; to stretch and develop participants to cope with levels of ambiguity, increase their flexibility and enhance their capacity to perform under pressure.
An integrated executive leadership development program co-designed with our US-based strategic partner, Centre for Creative Leadership (CCL). Participants were selected by sponsors from each division, with line management support and sponsor engagement throughout the program.
Key components of the program included:
- applying CCL’s 360º tool and assessment processes
- two leadership forums (conducted by CCL)
- ‘fireside chats’ with key divisional leaders presiding
- team coaching
- real-time projects designed to stretch participants, with delivery expectation at Board-level to CEO/CFO level at conclusion of the projects
- individual coaching over a four month period.
Highly engaged, enthusiastic participants generating positive learning and organisational outcomes.