Tan Swee Heng is Managing Director, Singapore, the Centre for Integral Leadership Asia. The Centre for Integral Leadership Asia is part of a global alliance of leadership development companies of which Stephenson Mansell Group, Australia, is a founding member, together with the Centre for Coaching situated at the Graduate School of Business at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. The Centre for Integral Leadership partners with clients to offer evidenced-based leadership development, organisational effectiveness and culture change interventions.
Tan Swee Heng works with multi-national companies and local organisations supporting CEOs, Managing Directors, Department Leaders and Top Tier Talent to increase their individual, team and organisational eﬀectiveness through 1:1 coaching and group workshops.
Swee Heng’s 31 years of practical organisational experience at both the Regional Management Board and operational levels give him essential breadth, depth and a wealth of experience and expertise which he brings to each intervention.
Swee Heng facilitates and coaches in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Thailand, Myanmar, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia for clients such as Monetary Authority of Singapore, Ernst & Young (EY), Singtel, Reed Exhibitions, Elsevier, Grohe, Prudential Insurance, Tokio Marine, DBS Bank, Institute of Internal Auditors, Jebsen & Jessen Group, Damen Shipyards, Ministry of Education and Ministry of Finance amongst others.
From 2000 to 2010, Swee Heng held the position of Regional Human Resource Director for Reed Business in Asia Paciﬁc, a division of Reed Elsevier plc. From 1997 to 2000, he led Deloitte Singapore’s HR function. Swee Heng has also held key strategic and operational positions in the Ministry of Defense (Air Force). He has been a professional executive coach and facilitator since 2010
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Solution-focused Coaching (awarded by the University of Toronto)
- Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholders’ Centered executive coaching system
- Life Style Inventory (LSI) / Leadership Impact (LI)
- Action Reﬂection Learning
- Enneagram Personality System
- Social Style Communication System
- MBA In International Management from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
- Degree in Management from Murdoch University
- Diploma of Psychology from the Singapore Human Resource Institute