EXPERTISE & SPECIALISATIONS
- Building strong C-Suite relationships with the Board that enhance corporate performance and culture
- Establishing & supporting leadership of diverse, high performing teams
- Developing & executing strategies to deliver business growth in challenging & low growth environments
- Integrating professional development & personal wellbeing in a holistic approach to coaching
Robyn provides coaching and mentoring to senior executives to deliver business success, professional development and personal growth. She brings a different perspective, drawing on her diverse and current experience as an ASX-listed Non-Executive Director, 25+ years as a senior leader and executive in large, complex companies, and her solid tertiary qualifications in business, strategy and coaching psychology.
Prior to establishing her Board portfolio, Robyn’s executive career spanned senior leadership roles in the property, media sectors and fast-moving consumer goods sectors. Her last executive role was as General Manager, Retail Leasing at ASX50 company Stockland. Running one of the largest businesses in the group, Robyn repositioned the Stockland brand & delivered revenue growth on an annual rent roll exceeding $360 million. The portfolio, valued at more than $5.7 billion, included more than 3200 tenants generating more than $6.3 billion in retail sales per annum.
Robyn’s commercial track-record and insights delivering profitable growth and building high performing teams attracted her to executive coaching. Since 2015 she has worked with leaders and senior executives across the financial services, property, education, infrastructure, government and legal sectors.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Master of Science in Coaching Psychology, The University of Sydney
- Property Tech Trade Mission to Israel, Australian Israeli Chamber of Commerce
- Advanced Strategy Program, Chicago University Booth School of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing) & University Medal winner, University of Technology, Sydney
- Chairman’s Mentoring Program, AICD
- Accredited Practitioner: Global Leadership Wellbeing Survey (GLWS) and Hogan Personality Inventory
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Non-executive Director Brickworks Limited
- Non-executive Director Aventus Property Group
- Non-executive Director InvoCare Limited
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Former Deputy Chair and Treasurer, Lifeline Northern Beaches