EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS
- Leadership coaching and executive development
- Supporting executives and technical specialists in transitioning into leadership roles
- Developing trust and accountability in teams
- Developing clients capacity to effectively deal with an ever-changing and increasingly complex business environment
Andrew has worked with senior executives across several countries and multiple industries, including engineering, construction, banking, internet, telecommunications, media and information technology. His 30-year career includes 15 years as Managing Partner of a successful management consulting and coaching practice, and nine years as the Director of a South African-listed distribution and solutions technology business which had five offices across key centres in Africa. This experience has enabled Andrew to develop an intuitive and practical knowledge of the challenges and opportunities inherent in establishing and leveraging successful relationships in the workplace, and in life.
In his capacity as executive coach, Andrew is increasingly working with corporate leaders and leadership teams, developing their capacity to effectively deal with an ever-changing and increasingly complex business environment. Clients particularly like Andrew’s commitment and enthusiasm in learning as much from his clients as they learn through him. Clients also appreciate his authenticity and his capacity to create a safe place where they can explore and experiment with new and fulfilling ways to approach work and life. In addition, he has a deep understanding of how to integrate personal and organisational change in a sustainable way.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Accredited Practitioner for a range of assessment tools and frameworks, including The Leadership Circle Profile, Coaching CirclesÔ,Leadership Embodiment, and Systems Thinking & Alignment
- Certified Integral Development Coach through New Ventures West in San Francisco, an ICF Professional Certified Coach (ACC),
- Professional Coaching Course, Centre for Coaching, Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town.
- SCRUM Master Certification
- Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Wits Technicon University College, South Africa
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Integral Coach, New Ventures West, USA
- Facilitator & Mentor, World Business & Executive Coach Summit
Participation in several types of endurance events, learning, photography, woodwork, food and wine
WORKING WITH ANDREW WYNNE
“Andrew is calm and dependable, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He is innovative and resourceful, and possesses an amazing entrepreneurial flair. His questions led me to confront several assumptions I had made, and opened doors for personal and professional growth.” – Chief Operating Officer, Global Media and Internet company