Expertise / Specialisations
- Executive coaching, mentoring and leadership development program design and facilitation
- People and organisational alignment
- Talent development
- Performance enhancement
Joe Fischer joined the Stephenson Mansell Group in 2007 as an Executive Coach and Program Facilitator. In January 2008 Joe became General Manager and a Director of the firm. In 2010, he became an Equity Partner, in 2012, Executive Director and in 2018, Senior Partner. With Stephenson Mansell Group’s expansion in Asia and the establishment of the Centre for Integral Leadership Asia, Joe was conjointly appointed CIL Asia’s Chief Executive Officer in 2016.
Joe is an experienced international corporate executive, Company Director and Executive Coach. He has been Chair and Trustee Director of several superannuation/pension funds. He has also run his own HR consultancy. Joe has partnered with CEO’s, Directors, senior executives and business owners and their teams on all aspects of human capital practice.
For much of his career, Joe held senior executive positions with two iconic global corporations – Nestle, the world’s largest food company and the P&O Group, at the time one of the world’s largest conglomerates with interests across almost every industry sector.
With Nestle, Joe worked in Australia and at global HO in Switzerland in a range of HR leadership functions across Oceania and Asia.
With the P&O Group, Joe initially led Group HR for Australia and New Zealand prior to taking up an appointment as Global HR Director at International HO in London leading HR and a number of ancillary functions. In 2006, DP World acquired P&O globally and Joe worked on the integration of the two businesses living and working between London and Dubai before returning to Australia.
Qualifications & Training
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Economics and Organisational Behaviour
- Graduate, Executive Management Program, Switzerland
- Professional Coaching Qualifications (Associate Coaching Course), Centre for Coaching, Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
Professional Appointments & Memberships
- Fellow, Australian Human Resources Institute
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (UK)
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (USA)
Family, travel and reading
WORKING WITH JOE FISCHER
“Joe Fischer is a fantastic coach who has helped me unlock my potential. He listens, encourages, is proactive, responds in a timely manner despite his busy practice and has a wealth of experience. My leadership abilities have improved thanks to the insightful conversations Joe and I have had. I have no hesitation in recommending Joe.”