Expertise / Specialisations
- Business advisor, executive coach, top team facilitator
- Wellness@Work® architect and expert
- Specialist in the neurology of leadership, performance and change
- Strategic partnerships and relationships
- Over 25 years of commercial and leadership experience
- Award winning team leadership
- Executive corporate roles and entrepreneurial roles
- Track record of leader and leadership team transformation
- Successful business owner, including an ASX listing
With a background in business psychology, Christopher understands the variables that facilitate sustained success and the barriers that get in our way. Armed with this knowledge, he has dedicated his career to consulting and coaching in Australian, European, US and Asian markets.
1:1 coaching with Christopher is a practical and outcome focused mix of action planning and on the job counsel. Christopher’s role is to push leaders outside their comfort zone and to support them with the tools and resources needed to facilitate success.
Defined structures keep both parties accountable for results and provide clear evidence of impact and ROI. Immediate on the job support ensures that clients are well prepared for any situation and are able to navigate live challenges with poise and confidence.
Intersecting themes include wellness, business, strategy, role objectives, career and life aspirations to facilitate substantial and sustained change in mindset and behaviour.
Qualifications & Training
BA Psychology, PG DIP Organisation Psychology
Trained and accredited in a wide range of psychometric and behavioural assessments including Saville, Global Leadership Wellness Survey, Careera, SHL, PSL, OPP and Human Chemistry tools.
- Board Member at Coward Punch Campaign
- Advisor at Starlight Foundation
- Fund Raiser at Mission Mexico
- Advisor at Asylum Seekers Centre
- Year 2 Netball Coach at Holy Cross
When not helping executives and their business, you’ll find me in the kitchen with my two girls [Amber and Zahra], preparing an Italian feast for a table of friends and family, red wine in hand.
WORKING WITH CHRISTOPHER PATERSON
“Thanks a lot for everything. You have changed my life.”
“The insights provided have been very helpful on both a personal and professional level.”
“I was able to take away several practical strategies I can immediately utilise to assist in the leadership of change but also strategies to allow myself to be more focused on the now.”
“One word, outstanding. Christopher was engaging, well prepared and the content was extremely useful.”
“A mix of practical advice / experience, and some new thinking on managing change – from a wellness perspective.”
“Very well done and very thought provoking.”