COMMUNICATING WITH PRESENCE AND IMPACT IN A VIRTUAL WORLD
In the absence of face to face meetings, leaders need to inspire, motivate, and influence their teams through audio and video conferences. In effect we have all become broadcasters—so how can we quickly lift our ability to communicate in this medium?
The Stephenson Mansell Group has created a series of free and paid resources to help leaders and organisations navigate these uncertain times.
Communicating with Presence and Impact in a Virtual World
Senior Partner and head of the Leadership Practice Mehul Joshi, draws from his experience as a former broadcaster to bring tips and insights on how to develop your presence and impact virtually. Joined by a panel of experts including Kerrie Kelly, Board Director and Experienced Business Leader; Peter Kingston, Former Director at NIDA and, Virginia Mansell, Clinical & Organisation Psychologist and Founding Partner, they explore the following topics:
- How to instill confidence in others through dialing up your own
- The value of cultivating a resourceful mindset in times of uncertainty
- Why body language matters even more in the virtual world
- Why planning is more important than it seems for video and audio conference
- The relationship between ‘energy’ and ‘impact’ in the virtual world
Communicating with Presence and Impact in the Virtual World
Strengthen your ability to inspire, motivate and engage individuals and teams by adapting your leadership to the nuances of working in this uncertain virtual world.
In this three session 1:1 coaching program participants will be paired with a coach who has led teams / organisations through times of uncertainty as they explore;
- How they need to come across to lead effectively during this time
- How they can influence key stakeholders virtually
- Developing a planned structured approach to meetings and interactions
Customised Coaching Programs
We know every organisation is different, with different challenges and goals, which is why we specialise in developing customised coaching programs.
Our customised coaching programs can be adapted to suit your leadership structure and needs. They are solution-oriented and geared to supporting and developing your leaders with the skills needed to take you through these challenging times.
Delivered virtually, meaning you can support your leaders’ development either through one-on-one coaching or group sessions.