EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS:
- Management systems
- Organisational and personal performance.
Throughout his consulting career, Rod has been a “hands on” practitioner. He has led numerous consulting teams and developed effective networks for the delivery of client outcomes. In the UK, he worked for McKinsey (as a Consultant), ISCOL and System Concepts (as Managing Director & Partner), and currently with Systema Pty Ltd in Perth as Managing Director.
Rod has helped clients change mindsets that have limited organisational and individual performance through coaching and workshops, managed complexity by adopting integrated thinking, developed a performance edge through building personal capabilities that balance leadership and management, and implemented management systems.
His work has covered strategic and scenario planning, business modelling, information management, leadership development, management systems, organisational culture and personal mastery.
His clients span Australia, China the UK and the Middle East, and include resources transport, manufacturing, banking, utilities, government and education.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- B.Sc. Science/Engineering (Physics, Electronics & Computer Science), University of Manchester
- DpBA Business Administration, Manchester Business School
- MA Systems in Management, Lancaster Management School
- MA Social Ecology (Complexity & Creativity), University of Western Sydney.
- Presencing and U-theory, MIT training program, Boston, USA
- Human Synergistics – LSI
- Spiral Dynamics, full accreditation program on Gravesian levels of meaning in organisations
- Appreciative Enquiry, facilitator training
- McKinsey & Co, accredited transformational training as facilitator & coach
- Barrett Parts 1 & 2, assessment of values-based organisational climate
- CTRE change tracking, measurement of organisational health in dealing with change
- MBTI accreditation.
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Strategic Planning Society, UK
- Spirituality, Leadership and Management Network
- Society for Organisational Learning, USA
- Presencing Institute, USA
- Board Member, Sustainable WA
- Committee Member, Nedlands City Council
- Citizen of the Year, City of Nedlands, Australia Day 2006.
- Travel, celebrating heritage, engaging in design and creativity.
WORKING WITH ROD GRIFFITHS:
“Clients regularly describe Rod as ‘strong on ideas and creating accountability’.”