EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership and Organisational Development
- Development of assessment tools.
Ian has expertise spanning 30 years in management and as a consultant psychologist.
As a registered Organisational Psychologist, Ian’s particular skills and proficiencies are in the specialist areas of executive coaching, leadership and organisational development, organisational culture, selection systems, developing people and development of assessment tools.
Ian has worked in a broad range of industries and some of the organisations he has worked for include Amcor, Bankwest, BGC Contracting, BHP, CBH, Chevron Texaco, Conoco Phillips, Curtin University, Deloittes, HBF, WA Health Department, Iluka, Leightons, Lionore, Marlows, Mincor Resources, Mount Gibson Iron Ore, Newcrest, Panoramic Resources, Penrhos College, Plan B, Powertech, RACWA, RIO Tinto, Scanalyse, Scotch College, Snap, Tiwest, Thiess, Wesfarmers, Wesley College, Western Metals, Western Mining, Western Power, West Coast Eagles, Westralia Airports, Wrays, Zipform.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology) with first class Honours
- Master of Psychology (Organisational) from Curtin University
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society, Member of the College of Organisational Psychology and Member of the Change Management institute
- Accredited in CCL 360 suite