EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS:
- Personal effectiveness
- Leadership presence and impression management
- Public speaking, presentations and persuasion.
Before joining SMG, Helen was Director of Tribe McFarlane Communications, a communications consultancy specialising in strategic planning, issues management, media, speech training and marketing.
Helen’s clients included Federal Ministers, Heads of Departments, universities and schools, corporations and professional services firms.
Prior to establishing her own consultancy, Helen was Communications Director for Luna Park Reserve Trust. She was responsible for public and inter-government relations, media management, liaison with the Trust and project managing architects, artists and consent authorities.
A key engagement in her career was a 12-month consultancy as Communications Director for the National Maritime Museum. This included the launch of the national museum, with a visit by US President George W. Bush. This required Helen to manage protocol and liaise with White House Security and Press Corp.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Bachelor degree in Mass Communications, Macquarie University
- Diploma in Marketing, UTS
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and DiSC Model Trainer
- “Manager as Coach” training, Stephenson Mansell Group
- Professional Development Certificate in Evidence-based Executive Coaching, Institute for Coaching & Consulting Psychology
- Certified Personal Directions™ assessor
- Member, International Coach Federation.
WORKING WITH HELEN TRIBE:
“Helen is insightful, wise, patient and able to nail the issue in minimal time. She has been brilliant at getting me to identify my own weaknesses and working out how to address them, therefore the whole process has filled me with confidence.”
“An illuminating experience – I have left every session feeling energised, positive and happy. It has also been thought-provoking, confronting and, at times, difficult, and I am enriched for doing it. Helen has a radiant and winning style; she shares her own experiences and wisdom to develop and improve your personal skills and style.”