EXPERTISE & SPECIALISATIONS
- Leadership Development
- C-Suite Assessment & Succession Planning
- Internal & External Consultant
- Project Management
- Public and Private sector, and Not for Profit Organisations
Dr Gabrielle Ostrognay is a skilled executive coach and facilitator specialising in motivating development and supporting sustained change. Experienced working with people to develop their leadership capability, in particular their people leadership skills, self-confidence and strategic capability.
She is passionate about evidence-based practice, developing leaders and aligning organisation’s vision and values. She is experienced in assessing organisational culture and employee engagement and developing cost effective, practical improvement actions.
Working across industries including telecommunications, retail, public sector, resources, banking and insurance, aided by a solid academic background. Gabby has been developing, designing and facilitating leadership development and implementing culture shift programs for more than 15 years.
Gabby has extensive experience in high level C-Suite succession planning. She has held key roles in companies such as Telstra where she managed the CEO’s Executive Leadership Program and was responsible for the Organisation Development function. At Coles Group she was Executive Capability Manager, developing a comprehensive view of executive talent for the CEO, Executive Team and Board.
She is known as a clear and direct coach whose clients report greater clarity about themselves, insight into their motivation and behavior, and skill in working with others to achieve results. Through facilitation she works with people to learn with and through one another.
Gabby has recently been appointed to the Victorian Public Sector executive coaching panel.
She is an accredited user of a range of psychometrically valid and reliable diagnostic instruments for development, succession, selection, and program evaluation.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- University of Melbourne – Doctor of Philosophy, Psychology – awarded Melbourne Research Scholarship
- University of Melbourne – Bachelor of Science, Statistics & Psychology (Honours), awarded top student Psychology
- The Leadership Circle (TLC)
- Talent Q – Korn Ferry personality assessment
- LeaderAmp e-Coaching (Australian and New Zealand distributor)
- CEB-SHL Assessments (including personality and cognitive)
- Hogan Assessment Systems (Personality, Leadership, Values)
- Facet5 (Personality, Leadership, Team)
- MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Step 1 and 2)
- Barrett Values (Culture Transformation Levels 1 and 2)
- Human Synergistics LSI and OCI/OEI (360 and Organisation Culture and Effectiveness)
- Lominger Voices 360 and Career Architect(Leader 360 feedback and career development)