EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS
- Strategy consulting
- Process and organisational change
- Building and leading teams
- Market and regional strategies
- Individual and team coaching
- Workshop facilitation
- South and South-East Asian markets
Christophe has worked in large strategic and management consulting firms in Europe for eight years,
(KPMG, Deloitte Consulting) and in Asia for 14 years (Ernst & Young and Ipsos Consulting).
During his ten-year tenure at Ipsos in Singapore from 2002 to 2012, he built and led teams of up to 45
members across South Asian and South-East Asian markets. His work involved advising Fortune 500 clients
in Europe and Asia on their market and regional strategies, as well as implementing radical long-term
change and organisational initiatives.
Since he is based in Asia, he has also worked with a range of medium sized organisations both in the private and public sectors particularly in Singapore, Malaysia and India.
In the last few years, Christophe has been focusing on individual and management team coaching as well as on workshop facilitation.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Master’s degree in Coaching and Consulting for Change, INSEAD, Singapore
- MBA, EMYLON, France
- Electronic Engineering Master’s Degree, INSA, Rennes, France
- On-going professional Integral Coaching 12-month course certification, New Ventures West, Singapore
- On-going certification with Stakeholder Centered coaching approach, Marshall Goldsmith Trained and practitioner of the VIA® Institute on Character, Cincinnati, US
Christophe is married with two children. He enjoys mountaineering, rock climbing and hiking. He plays piano and studies Vietnamese.