EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS:
- Leadership development
- Executive coaching
- Communication skills
- Building leadership presence and impact
- Influencing and relationship building
- Achieving the right balance of work and personal priorities
- Program design, facilitation and development
- Key client relationships and account management
- Social media and thought leadership.
Sarah has more than 15 years of leadership, marketing, public relations and sales experience. Sarah’s career started in public relations and media management for clients including LEGO Australia and McDonald’s. She then moved into marketing in the foreign aid sector which underwent massive disruption and growth following the tsunami. This real-life transformation ignited Sarah’s passion for leadership which led Sarah to complete the Masters in Coaching Psychology at Sydney University and commence working with Stephenson Mansell Group.
Sarah draws on her background in communications and expertise in psychology, to provide clients with unique insights and understanding into human motivation, behaviour and organisational systems.
Sarah grounds her coaching methodologies firmly in the context of business imperatives whilst applying different evidence-based modalities including positive psychology, emotional intelligence and systems theory. Together these serve to support individuals and organisations to achieve successful business outcomes.
Clients describe Sarah’s approach as rigorous, solution focused, creative and supportive with the ability to confront individuals with difficult and challenging issues that leads to personal insights and behavioural change. Her strong focus is to facilitate a person’s mindset, skills and capability to excel professionally and personally. Coachees who work with Sarah challenge themselves with honest self-reflection and insight which leads to growth and increased performance.
The focus of her coaching is to create positive, sustainable change in leaders by supporting and challenging them to be their best, working with them to understand and develop their leadership style.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Master of Applied Science (Psychology of Coaching), Sydney University
- Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations), Charles Sturt University, Bathurst
- Stephenson Mansell Group, Advanced Leader as Coach Certification.
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- University of Sydney Coaching and Mentoring Association
- Client engagement and marketing director at SMG.