EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS
- Communication and presentation skills coaching
- Building confidence for public leadership
- Communication and media coaching
- Executive coaching
- Team Building programs
Peter specialises in organisational review, corporate strategy, change management and leadership. He works with a broad range of the private sector, not-for-profit and governments organisations as an executive coach, facilitator and trainer. Peter brings a wealth of leadership experience from a distinguished career as a theatre director and educator. He has a special talent for developing presentation, communication and public leadership capability for keynote speakers, senior executives and management teams.
Peter is neither hindered nor controlled by the traditions of corporate cultures. This is the hallmark of his success. Peter brings a “joyous, lively and intelligent” approach to developing leadership and communication capability.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Head of Directing (NIDA) and Head of Theatre at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) for more than 10 years and trained many successful young actors and theatre directors.
- Practical leadership experience as an Artistic Director of Griffin Theatre Company Sydney and Black Swan Theatre Company Perth.
- Board experience includes ANPC, BSTC and NSW Premier’s Arts Advisory Board
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (Acting) from NIDA.
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in legal studies and English literature from Sydney University.
- Peter is an executive coach (IEC & ICF) with accreditations in MSCEIT, Genos and Extended DISC profiling tools.
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Director of In Corporate Pty Ltd, Sydney based consultancy.
Reading (widely in History, Culture & Poetry), Fitness & Health, passionate Cynophilist