EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS:
- CEO/Board relationships
- Multicultural differences
- CEO performance review
Jon has been an Executive Coach/Mentor with Stephenson Mansell Group since its formation as The Stephenson Partnership in 1998 and is an SMG-accredited Master Coach. He has coached and mentored CEOs and senior executives across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors, with significant experience in finance, legal, FMCG, construction/development, education, retail, regulation, human services and health.
Jon was CEO of Royal Blind Society for nine years and Chair of Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority for three years. He has twenty five years experience as a senior executive and over fifteen years experience as a Board member.
He has chaired the $1.2 billion NSW Government/private sector joint venture development at Rouse Hill in north west Sydney since its inception in 2003.
Jon has been the Chair of Audit and Risk Committees for over 15 years in the private and public sectors and currently chairs five NSW Government Audit Committees.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- BA Hons, University of Sydney
- SMG Coaching, Level 1 (Coaching competencies for performance, change, career, EQ)
- SMG Coaching, Level 2 (Advanced leader as Coach Training, contextual coaching across all psychology theories)
- SMG Coaching, Level 3 (ELE, LAP, Integral Coaching, CCL benchmarks, LEA).
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Family, overseas travel, national and international politics, biographies, indigenous and non-indigenous culture.
WORKING WITH JON ISAACS:
“For me the SMG executive development program was the perfect fit exactly at the right time. The opportunity to bounce leadership ideas and issues off a highly experienced coach was just fantastic. The level of trust that developed between myself and John was such that I was able to divulge areas where I felt that I personally needed to improve and work on appropriate personal strategies. I genuinely feel I am now a better, more confident leader than I was twelve months ago.”