EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS:
- Global CEO experience
- Blue Chip FMCG Business Unit leadership
- Multi-functional Leadership
- Organisational Restructuring & Transformation Management
- Strategic, Corporate Vision & Operational leadership
- Business Turnaround/Crisis Management/M&A
- Talent & Key Leader Development
- Brand Building
Joanne Crewes has had a successful 27 year career leading Global, Asian and Australian multi-billion dollar business operations at the international marketing and consumer goods powerhouse, Procter & Gamble. At the culmination of her career, Joanne held the CEO capacity position of Global President leading the $4Billion Prestige Business Unit. Her responsibilities included full global operations leadership, P&L responsibility, strategic development, R&D/innovation, manufacturing, governance, along with sales/marketing of the 18 brand portfolio & organisational productivity of the 2000+ employees. In this capacity, Joanne was also a member of the Company’s Global Leadership Executive Team. In prior roles at Procter & Gamble, Joanne was responsible for leading and restructuring the South East Asia Region, pioneering in Emerging Markets and leading the Asia Female Beauty Division. Joanne began her career in marketing at Procter & Gamble in Sydney, Australia.
Joanne has recently returned to Australia and pursued a portfolio of interests including her appointment as Director on the Industry Advisory Board of the University of Technology, Sydney, Director on the Advance Australia Board and also a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Joanne has been a passionate coach/mentor for the past two decades to Managing Directors and senior executives of multi-national, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural backgrounds. Joanne has developed her individually tailored coaching/mentoring skills enhanced by her own corporate experience, and a sound understanding of what it takes personally and organizationally to meet the ever increasing demands of the rapidly changing, complex corporate environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Bachelor of Business – University of Technology, Sydney
- International Company Directors Course – AICD
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Vice Chancellor’s Industry Advisory Board – University of Technology, Sydney
- Advance Australia Board
- Advisory Board Member Gucci Chime for Change –Health/Education & Justice for Women (2013-2014)
- SK-II’s Children’s Safe Drinking Water CSR (2012-2014)