EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS:
- Leadership development
- Communication skills
- Resilience & corporate mindfulness
- Performance management.
With 20 years’ experience as an executive coach and facilitator, Jennifer is well placed to understand the individual ways people participate in organisations so as to harness their potential and enhance their effectiveness and success.
Jennifer has extensive experience across all levels of management and range of industries including Professional and Financial services, Retail and Manufacturing. Her strong focus is to facilitate a person’s mindset, skills and capability to excel professionally and personally.
Key Achievements – One of a team of integral executive coaches and facilitators who delivered a:
- Performance Management/Coaching program with 6,000 people in one of the top tier banks
- Transformational/Change Leadership program over 4 years in a global professional services firm
- Empowering Change and Resilience program with various organisations in both the private and public sector.
Clients describe Jennifer’s approach as rigorous, solution focused, creative and encouraging with the ability to empathically confront individuals with difficult and challenging issues that leads to personal insight and behavioural change.
Jennifer grounds her coaching and facilitation methodologies firmly in the context of business imperatives whilst bringing to bear relevant principles from psychology, neuroscience, adult education and wellbeing.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science (B.App.Sc.O.T) Sydney University
- LSI-Life accreditation
- Accreditation and delivery experience in tools- MBTI, MSCEIT, LEA, Personal Directions
- Master Trainer – careerCENTRETM, Career Analysis and Planning certificate
- Diploma Yoga/Meditation teacher
- Personal Development courses – Turning point, Mastery & Service, Wellbeing & Movement, NLP
- Practical Philosophy.
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member: Ernst & Young Coaching Panel (Former Member: NAB & MLC Coaching Panels)
- International Yoga Teacher’s Association.
- Yoga, meditation, travel, art history and philosophy.
WORKING WITH JENNIFER:
“I feel privileged to have Jennifer as my Executive Coach and have become immersed in all that she has offered in this role. Jennifer brings a diverse dimension to Coaching, drawing on her many years of business experience. Her ability to think outside the square and challenge me to share, construct, grow, question, create, seek, laugh and dream about the way I can grow as a leader within the organisation has been truly amazing. Throughout my association with Jennifer, I personally have benefited from all that she has brought to the table as a business Coach and give immense credit to her for helping me develop and thrive as a CEO within my business, whilst also helping me to grow as an individual in everyday life. I thoroughly look forward to working with Jennifer over the many years to come.”