EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS:
- Leadership coaching and executive development
- Workshop facilitation and training
- Case-in-point facilitation (deep facilitation)
- Change management strategy and execution
- Gender diversity
- Stages of adult development (Kegan)
- Business process improvement.
Janet has over 20 years of leadership, business development and management experience, including 10 years in senior leadership positions. Her industry experience spans across IT, financial services, government, education and SME and includes work in Australia, the US and across Asia.
Early in her career, Janet worked for International Decision Systems, a global software company providing accounting software for finance companies. During these years, she accepted several international assignments, including Business Development Manager in Singapore, Vice President of Client Services in the US, and Managing Director of Asia Pacific in Sydney.
It was during this time that Janet became fascinated with organisational cultures and the dynamics of change. She started and ran her own organisational change consultancy for 5 years and also obtained a Masters in Organisational Coaching from the University of Sydney.
More recently, she has served as Executive Coach and Senior Facilitator to senior and high potential women for Women and Leadership Australia – an organisation dedicated to supporting a higher representation of women throughout the Australian workforce and broader community.
Janet has delivered executive coaching and leadership development programs with high-profile clients such as BHP, Department of Defence, Queensland Health, and NSW Department of Education. She is equally skilled at working with small and medium sized enterprises.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Masters of Organisational Coaching, University of Sydney (with Merit)
- Bachelors of Business Administration, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Life Styles Inventory (LSI) accredited
- Hogan’s Assessment Systems accredited
- Pragmatic Product Marketing certified.
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- University of Sydney Coaching and Mentoring Association
- Sydney Women’s Baseball League.
- Sport, fitness, reading, spending time with family and friends, good food and conversation.
WORKING WITH JANET:
“Janet is a dynamic and skilled consultant, coach and facilitator. She is well organised, works from very sound foundations, and cares deeply about people and organisations. She is highly motivational in a group context. Janet has impressive credentials, including executive and consultancy experience in three countries. I enthusiastically recommend her for any work that involves the development of personal and organisational potential.”