EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS
- Leadership development
- Improve organisations results through neuroscience and change management applications
- People engagement with business strategy
Bruce has formally coached over 200 leaders from a wide range of industries including mining, finance, education, government and the tertiary sector. He has coached individuals and facilitated team and leadership development to over 1000 participants in USA, Europe, Asia and Australia.
His clients enjoy his blend of humour and direct challenges. They feel encouraged to explore new ideas, reflect on ‘aha!’ moments and create new and more useful habits.
Bruce coaches and facilitates group sessions with credibility, insight and empathy. He creates an open, professional yet warm environment for clients to explore new ideas in leadership and try new ways of behaving that lead to increased self-awareness, personal insights and professional outcomes.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- PhD (Physics), Australian National University, Canberra
- Somatic psychotherapy
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Communication, leadership and change management teaching (MBA programs), University of Canberra
- Part time academic, Charles Sturt University