EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS:
- Leadership development
- Change management
- Performance enhancement and management
- Career development
- Conflict resolution
- Team building and cultural change.
Amanda is a Company Director of two private organisations. During her corporate career she held the positions of Operations Manager and Customer Service Manager at Macquarie Bank.
Amanda has coached executives and managers in the public and private sectors; profit and not-for-profit organisations spanning biotechnology, medical, pharmaceutical IT, armed forces, telecommunications, Federal and State Government, utilities, mining, manufacturing, construction, transportation, health, retail, legal, insurance, finance and education spheres.
She has designed and facilitated numerous individual and group skills development programs, including: Manager as Coach, Advanced Leader as Coach, Team Building, Organisation Change Management, Managers Managing Teams through Change, Stress Management, Career Transition and Management, Job Analysis Performance Measures, Competency Profiling and Counselling, and Presentation & Communication Skills.
Amanda has also lead major transformation programs for services and FMCG organisations.
She has lectured at University and TAFE in vocational counselling and HR subjects, and presented on coaching methodology and career coaching at many industry conferences.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Masters of Applied Science (Psychology of Coaching), Sydney University
- BA Psych, Sydney University
- Grad Cert Counselling, ACAP
- Certificate 1V Assessment & Workplace Training
- NeuroLinguistic Programming, Master Practitioner Certification
- Diploma of Remedial Massage, Nature Care College
- Certified Facilitator, Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Accredited in 360 degree feedback tools, TLC, LEA & CCL.
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Rotary International, Board Member
- Music, art, sea kayaking, health and wellbeing.