EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS:
- Banking and Financial Markets
- Leadership through relationship building and stakeholder engagement
- Strategic thinking
- Cultural change
Adrian has more than 30 years’ experience in international financial markets, including 15 years in Senior Executive positions with Macquarie Group Limited. He has delivered significant results in leadership positions across a number of client facing and Central Executive roles with global responsibilities.
Adrian has led teams responsible for all aspects of business delivery, from strategy formation through to execution and client management, in activities ranging from from start-ups, to market leading businesses generating significant profitability. These activities often required significant cultural and organisational change.
He has extensive experience in engaging with C-Suite and Management Committee level executives.
Adrian recognizes the importance of integrity, the development of personal relationships, of building effective teams, and supporting the advancement of individuals, in achieving both professional and personal goals.
Since 2014 has been developing a portfolio of interests that reflect his desire to support others at key junctures in their executive careers, including Advisory Board membership, early stage investing, leadership coaching and mentoring across a range of industry sectors.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics) Honours, UNSW, Sydney
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member of the Bretton Woods Committee (2012-2014)
- Mentor, Women in Banking and Finance (2014)
- Mentor, Stone & Chalk
- Family, cycling, travel, music, trekking