Client Services Coordinator
The Stephenson Mansell Group (SMG) is one of Australia’s foremost executive coaching and leadership development organisations, working with companies from the ASX 50 through to NFPs and the Public Sector.
SMG is looking to fill a Sydney-based Client Services Coordinator role with great potential for career growth.
Working with the business development team you will get insight into all aspects of the sales cycle. You will be liaising with clients; tracking assignments; preparing client reports, proposals and presentations; assisting with tenders and RFPs; utilising our CRM; updating and coordinating program material; ensuring that the team is well supported.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional services sales environment essential.
- Highly motivated with a sales and customer service mindset.
- Experience in supporting sales opportunities, including building and maintaining relationships.
- Interest in psychology, behavioural change and business.
- Highly effective and consistent written and verbal communication capabilities.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised.
- Experience with and knowledge of digital
- Ability to work within a small team in a fast-moving environment.
- Bachelor degree in psychology, business or a related field
The type of person we are looking for:
- Professional, responsible, reliable and dedicated
- A clear and effective communicator
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Pro-active attitude and common-sense
- Willing to learn and adapt
Circa $65,000 – $70,000 p.a. + super.
Apply for this job or need more information, contact us below.Contact Us