Event and Program Coordinator
The Stephenson Mansell Group (SMG) is one of Australia’s foremost executive coaching and leadership development organisations, working with companies from the ASX 50 through to NFPs and the Public Sector.
SMG is looking to fill a Sydney-based part-time (approx. 25 hours per week) Event and Program Coordinator role with great potential for career growth.
Working alongside our operations team you will get insight into all aspects of SMG’s range of services. You will be sourcing venues; negotiating contracts; tracking costs; liaising with participants, facilitators and presenters; coordinating all aspects of program and event logistics; reporting participant feedback to management; ensuring that all our programs and events are at a professional standard.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an event and/or program coordination role.
- Exceptional organisational skills and a great eye for detail.
- Highly motivated with a customer service mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, and experience in liaising with suppliers and clients.
- Experience using administrative and operational processes to support business objectives.
- Experience using Microsoft Office to track costs, participant registrations and feedback.
- Ability to work within a small team in a fast-moving environment.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Professional, responsible, reliable and dedicated
- A clear and effective communicator
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Pro-active attitude and common-sense
- Willing to learn and adapt
Circa $65,000 – $70,000 p.a. pro rata + super.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Karin at email@example.com by 30 April 2017.
Apply for this job or need more information, contact us below.Contact Us