Sales Support Coordinator
The Stephenson Mansell Group (SMG) is one of Australia’s foremost executive coaching and leadership development organisations, working with companies from the ASX 50 through to NFPs and the Public Sector.
SMG is looking to fill a Sydney-based part-time (approx. 25 hours per week) Sales Support Coordinator role with great potential for career growth.
Working with the whole team you will get insight into all aspects of the sales cycle. You will be liaising with clients; tracking assignments; preparing client reports, proposals and presentations; assisting with tenders and RFPs; utilising our CRM and developing leads; setting up client meetings; ensuring that the team is well supported.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional services sales environment essential.
- Highly motivated with a sales and customer service mindset.
- Experience in supporting sales opportunities, including building and maintaining relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, and experience in liaising with clients.
- Experience using administrative and operational processes to support business objectives.
- Experience using Excel to understand and report sales figures and prepare costings.
- Ability to work within a small team in a fast-moving environment.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Professional, responsible, reliable and dedicated
- A clear and effective communicator
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Pro-active attitude and common-sense
- Willing to learn and adapt
Circa $65,000 – $70,000 p.a. pro rata + super.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Karin at email@example.com by 31 May 2017.
Apply for this job or need more information, contact us below.Contact Us